Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 15, 2008

HERBALIFE MEASUREMENT DAY

After ciluk here n there in the last week .... my coach come over to measure me yesterday ....
treng teng teng .....

Happy with the outcome .....very positive result ....weight turun, body fat turun, metabolic age turun ...dat means ..herbalife is doing its work to my body .....my weight yesterday was 59.7kg

Originally 62.5 -------> 59.7kg in what ... 1 month 1 week ++

Present here the herbalife graph ..with guide from my lovely sis ....





2 comments:

lala said...

wah, bun... your result really inspire me to try herballife as well. hope i can get similar if not better result than you. me also want to cilok on weekends. mana boleh tahan takmakan roti canai seminggu sekali.
by the way, when is your coach coming? haiyaa.. manyak lambat wooo

lala said...

well dear, i think now i have bigger thing in ilfe rather tahn stick on the herballife diet... ambik baliklah ko punya set nih...