Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Herbalife Journey

My second time trial on this hbl started again on Sat 05-04-08. With bp rising up .... age catching up .... i really have to change my life style. Hopefully this time will last longer and life will be better.

Current Weight (Using my coach scale) - 62.5 kg
(using my scale at home, measure with my birthday suit .... 60.5 kg ...heheheh, nak jugak ciluk)
Target Weight - 50 kg
My coach said can be achived within 4 months ....
Well .... will see the progress.

Menu
Day 1 05-04-08 (Sat)
Bfast - Shake (VSoy + Chochlate Milk Dutch Lady)
- I L water + 1 mug teamix

Lunch- Nasi Berlauk

Dinner- Same as bfast

Day2 06-04-08 (Sun)
Same as day 1 except for lunch i took pizza .... went for a movie with my kids ....tengok KL Drift ...not bad for a malay movie ...my kids enjoy it very much ... my japanese girl as usual ....kehulu kehilir ...siap buat coloring dlm gelap2 tu ...last last zzzzzzzzzz .....

Day3 07-04-08
At the ofice - Coming up wit a proper menu ...susah nk ingat dah minum byk mana plain water ni .... my coach want me to drink at least 2.5L everyday ...cam naik buncit dah perut ni ....
So .... my new set menu ...
Morning to lunch - i supposed to take Shake + 1L + 1Mug teamix
Lunch to Dinner - 1L + 1Mug
Diner to sleep time 500ml
mmm .... bab minum air ni agak tension gak .....
So ...day 3 ni ...lunch with KK n Faa kat TT ... KK with his new car ...mkn nasi ngan ayam pandan ....the rest cam biasa

Day4 - My coach supposed to come and weight me tday ...but tak jadi ...
still manage to follow the menu ...lunch with KK , Faa TM kat TW ...nasi , masak lemak telur, salad with ikan bakar .. pastu mkn tahu sumbat n 2 keropok lekor ..... giler bedal tghari .....

Day 5 - Ingat lunch nk mkn nasi ayam .... pastu ade lak kambing kena sembelih bawak nasi lemak, pulut kuning, seri muka n kueh bakar ....
so tu la menu for lunch ..... but tday i failed .... otw back lama sgt tunggu B nye appointment ... tergugat with tempeyek ... rasanya ade kut 5 keping ... dah rasa bersalah. otw back home rasa cam nak korek kasi keluar balik, call my coach, she said no need to take shake ... pastu she said ...of all the food .... i surrender to tempeyek ...so funny ....hehehe

1 comment:

lala said...

bun,

good try indeed. very easy to maneuver around the blog la.. you can add pictures, or whotever suits ur blog to make it livelier and cun ler. another thing, change la your GMT, purs is +8 ma. think we live aorund europe eh?

luv
along